Thursday, November 25, 2010

CG updates for December 2010

Hey everyone,


So sorry to say that CG this week is cancelled because the youth ministry will be having a camp meeting. There also won't be CG on the first sat of December because camp would have ended on friday and Pastor Tim wants CGs to take a break. So the next CG session will be on 11 Dec, led by Wee Theng. Unfortunately, I won't be around because I'll be travelling to USA from 4-17 Dec. I'll see you guys when I get back!


Summary:
27 Nov -  CG cancelled
4 Dec - CG cancelled
11 Dec - CG led by Wee Theng
18 Dec - CG led by Germaine


I want to encourage those who have the bought the book "the call to follow Christ" to complete it during the holidays. Don't finish it for the sake of finishing. Really spend the time learning about God and praying over it. We'll be going through the book next year, which is coming incredibly soon. 


Germs

No comments: