Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sharing


Hi Cg...I just wanna share dis wit all of u tho it's really late...but can't wait for tml:):) hee...I m attending dis ltp every tue...but dis afternoon I don't feel like gg due to e overwhelming stress I'm facing in sch. Had so many project till I'm so confuse abt all my project mates...but just right after I msg my fren dat I'm not gg ltp...this Christian sitting next to me suddenly, out of e blue, shared wit me abt the church camp she served in last weekend...she told me she was so stressed den cos she haven't finished her assignment...but God assured her that he will be her shelter and be there for her. She then took out her bible and shared dis verse wit me. Right at that moment I suddenly felt like crying...not cos I'm sad or guilty, but I felt the warmt of God and how he gently correct me...I truly thank God...I'll describe that moment wit all of u when I c ur again...SMS cannot explain it all:) so in e end I decided to go for ltp:) I'm still really stress but I'm assured God is wit me...He is Dere for all of u too...enjoy ur hols


Love,
Wee Theng 

No comments: