Saturday, May 21, 2011

Prayers

Dear all,
I am posting this on behalf of Wee Theng, its a list of friends and relatives that people in the cg today wrote down whose salvation they would like to pray for. I guess as a cg we should and can help each other to pray for these people, who we hold close to our hearts:

Su
Ying Jie
Wang Shen
Jun Yong
Jun Quan
Manfred
Ben
Giem Teck
Syaza
Li Ying
Khoon Hwee
Hanyu
Terence
Michelle
Zann
You Kuan
Zoey
Ming Jie
Shrey
Shadman
Jovi
Soham
Jun An
Hui Yi
Naowed
Daryl
Chandra
Momo
Kuan Wei
Jing Wen
Ci Hui
Mich
Leen
Saman
Sean

Also family members:

Wee Theng's mother - Lim Soo Khim

father - Tan Kee Chai

and brother - Tan Wee Seng

My very own father - Terence Teoh

And also mentioned but not in name, but no less important, Grandparents, Uncles, Aunties and cousins of various people in the cg.

I am so terribly sorry if I have made any errors in the list above. Feel free to edit and add any names that you wish if I, or you have missed any out.

May we never forget these people and never give up on them, no matter how tough it may get. I pray that we will keep praying for them, and that God will give us the strength, wisdom and courage to do what we need in order to win them for Christ.

Amen.



-Ian

No comments: