Friday, September 11, 2009

Home Blessing

Just a short update. Today, there'll be Home Blessing. I'm glad that quite a few of you guys will be coming. I really enjoyed the last home blessing we did, even though we carried the heavy bags of rice for 10 min before we realised we were walking in the wrong direction. Haha, now thinking back on the Bukit Timah trip, I now really believe that I should never be in charge of the maps or direction... lol.

Anyway, we'll be meeting at Causeway point at 7pm for dinner before heading to Church for Worship and then Home Blessing. See you all there.

Tmr, there'll be CG as usual. See you guys in church at 2.30pm!

P.S. For all the girls who read this: I'm thinking of having a sleep over on the sat night before the next open sunday. We will cook dinner, have short bible study, play/talk/watch a movie, sleep and then on Sunday, head for service and open sunday together. Let me know what you guys think! (germs: 98212425)

CYA.

No comments: