Friday, June 24, 2011

Update

Oh well, somewhere in between waiting for Marcus to post a few slightly (ahem) embarrassing videos and dawdling during the holidays (also due to my laziness) this blog has startlingly(or rather, unsurprisingly) fallen stagnant for more than a month.

Feeling guilty however I decided to post, not that I have much to post anyway.

In fact I have nothing.

Except a few pieces of information that anyone reading should know already.

But heck, lets have them anyway.

First up, youth alpha is coming, and I suppose we all should be inviting a few people here and there, and praying for those that we find it hard to invite, and for those that we don't find it hard to invite as well actually..

Um, cg this Saturday if I'm not horribly misinformed somewhere along the line should be in Germaine's house in admiralty. So we should be meeting at Admiralty station tomorrow at 2.15 if nothing goes horribly wrong. Yay.

Lastly but not leastly. Uh. Last but not least, Germaine has finished her tour of duty or whatever you call it in Xi An and is now in Hong Kong, doing some, touristing or visiting a friend, whichever you prefer. She will be back next week, thursday at about 730pm. Anyone free then?

So thats it for now, and I hope that none of you have keeled over at my horrible misguided attempts at keyboard humour, Cheers.

Ian

No comments: