Friday, July 2, 2010

Nick Vujicic



Nick Vujicic

As humans, we complain far too easily. We fall into self-pity, grumble, and feel depressed over the smallest things. I know I'm definitely guilty of that.

Below is the inspiring story of Nick Vujicic, the son of a pastor born with no arms and legs. Watch how he struggled growing up, questioning why God made him like this. It's amazing how someone like him could grow up into the confident, joyful person that he is today. It really made me see how small my problems are compared to what some others face. His story has inspired millions around the world, and I believe it will inspire you as well :)



Check out his full story at:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1196755/The-astonishing-story-man-born-arms-legs--world-famous-swimmer-surfer-footballer.html

Or search Youtube for more of his talks.


No comments: