Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mutual Encouragement


We had a leader's meeting yesterday and the topic was on encouragement. Listening to Pastor Kenny share, I couldn't help but wonder "Do I encourage the Cg enough?". After much thinking, I decided that I should make a list of things that I'm encouraged by and share it with you guys, so that you will be encouraged as well. Mutual encouragement!

(Ahem... pardon my amateur drawing!)









Feelin encouraged yet?
Well I actually had one more point: I'm encouraged when you do your homework.
I forgot to take a picture of it so it's not online :/
But you guys get the point right?
The leaders are most encouraged when we see you reflecting the glory and love of Christ.

I really enjoy leading you all, despite how tough it can be :)

Love,
Germs

No comments: