Sunday, May 2, 2010

Open Sunday over!


Hey everyone,

Just wanna say a big thanks to all your effort in helping to organize Open Sunday this week. I must say, it was a little difficult to manage so many 15-year-olds with different opinions on what the prizes should be but I have to admit, the wang wangs were a good idea after all, haha.

I look forward to seeing you all next week. I know you're all busy mugging for your exams. (Except maybe JC, in which case, PLEASE START MUGGING JC!!!) Still, I hope you make time for God in the midst of everything. It's easy to forget him when we get busy. But the thing is, we are not supposed to give only the left over time to him? We are supposed to MAKE TIME for him!

So... hope you all keep praying, keep walking close with our dear Lord Jesus Christ. And I hope to see you all next week. Yes, even the muggers...

Love,
Germs

No comments: