Monday, January 10, 2011

God in the midst of school

Hi Effervescence,

School has started. Unfortunately. I know things have been tough, and homework piling up. I hope that in the midst of all the stress, you can still allow God to be at the centre of everything. I don't just mean spending some time with Him or thinking about Him once in a while... What I mean is that He should be the very reason why you do anything. If you haven't even been spending time with God, what are you waiting for? Start now!

This year, we're going to try to encourage evangelism as a lifestyle. What this means is that if you are going to share the gospel with the people around you, you've got to make sure you're living a life worthy to the gospel, a life that glorifies God. Please pray about this, ask God to show you all your flaws and work on them. I know some of the common ones among teens are: Laziness, dishonestly, pride, being critical, being unloving... Remember that as Christians, we are to present our members (body) to God as instruments of righteousness. When our friends look at us, we want them to see Christ displayed in us.

I have been praying for you all individually. Please message Wee Theng and I if you have any other prayer requests for yourself or others.

Remember: TO LIVE IS CHRIST AND TO DIE IS GAIN

In His love and mine,
Germs

No comments: